Sunday, February 6, 2011

My first blog

I'm starting my new blog to hear opinions on things I'm doing as well to get feed back and discuss things in the music biz. I feel that it's my duty to educate up and coming artist producers etc. to keep what I have helped create alive and well and to make it much stronger than I could ever imagine. I think the new Houston movement is a good thing but I do believe as funny as it is alot of people that made way for this movement feel a little slighted, they hear the word new it makes them feel excluded, in my opinion change is always good I hear the foundation of what I brought to the table in alot of music in and out of Texas and I feel that a new sound can only help me recreate myself so I embrace and support that Although I don't reside in Houston now my heart and work will always. Ima H town repper forever !!!!!Houston Stand Up keep our movement going!

3 comments:

  1. I would like to first, you are a blessing when it comes to music in general. As an upcoming producer as myself come out of Houston I have looked up to you, and your production for years! I agree change is very important in the art of music because it continues to show the infinite levels of expression that music has to offer. As a dj for over 20 years one of the biggest things we see is people are in fear of "breaking "changed" music". We have to continue to let music breathe, as you have done for years Mr. Lee! Keep up the good work, and continue setting the standard of great MUSIC! - Donnie Scorcese 832-466-9876 donniescorcese@gmail.com. Hit me up would love to follow your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHATS GOOD MR. LEE....BEEN A FAN OF YOUR MUSIC AND HAVE PLAYED COUNTLESS OF HITS AT CLUBS AND PARTIES I'VE DJ'D OVER THE YEARS...ITS GOOD TO SEE YOU HAVE A BLOG...YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY BLOG...AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK...IN MY OPINION..IT WOULD BE GREAT FOR YOU TO HAVE LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES THAT YOU LIKE....HOPEFULLY YOU CAN ADD ME AS A LINK...I WILL ADD YOU AS A LINK ON MY BLOG ASAP...AND FOLLOW ME!!!...FOR QUESTIONS EMAIL ME DJBIGTEXAS@GMAIL.COM ...DJBTX

    ReplyDelete