Thursday, February 10, 2011

MY EARS ON THE MUSIC

   I'm hearing over the years a bunch of rap about money,cars, clothes and hoes, that seems to be the topic of alot of the rap music currently. I have never seen so many made rappers already at the top before they drop one single, kinda got me scratching my head. When I look at artist like Wiz, Nipsey, Krit, Mr Fab you can see how and why they are growing. Their music has substance it's NOT all same ole same ole I even hear it in artist like Jdawg as well thats the shit the get you years and years in the game. Being a artist or producer is being an individual you can't be seen or heard if you look or sound the same as everyone else. Before I end this blog I will confirm there are many more individuals out there that are doing the same as the rappers I named. These are the ones I have listened to and watched their careers form the start.

Have a blessed day keep God first!

 I AM MR LEE

No comments:

Post a Comment