Friday, April 8, 2011

Big K.R.I.T - Return Of 4 Eva (Free Album)

With artist like Big K.R.I.T. around how dare anyone say that music is lacking. Mainstream radio lacking will never mean that Hip Hop isn't where its supposed to be. I know that it can be argued, but remember that MIDIMarc says that music is right where it needs to be. If anything its now up to YOU, US, the fans to search for what we need to hear and its up to the independent artist to make what they feel. The revolution will not be televised or broadcast. We can't sit around and wait for "The Man"..lol to tell us what we should be listening to. There is no excuse with the internet now. I won't sit around man and complain. If I see it fit to complain I should see that I don't have a reason to complain anymore. Who knows...maybe you're reading this blog and you aren't familiar with Big K.R.I.T. And if that's so, then I have done at least part of my job and have informed you. I present to you his latest free album





1. Return Of 4Eva (Intro)
2. Rise & Shine
3. Return Of 4Eva
4. Dreaming
5. Rotation
6. My Sub
7. Sookie Now (ft. David Banner)
8. American Rapstar
9. Highs & Lows
10. Shake It (ft. Joi)
11. Made Alot (ft. Big Sant)
12. Lions & Lambs
13. King’s Blues
14. Time Machine (ft. Chamillionaire)
15. Get Right
16. Amtrak
17. Player’s Ballad (ft. Raheem DeVaughn)
18. Another Naive Individual Glorifying Greed & Encouraging Racism
19. Free My Soul
20. The Vent
21. Country Shit (Remix) (ft. Ludacris x Bun B)

No comments:

Post a Comment